Auto Repair Aurora
Welcome to Our Garage Auto Repair Aurora, Colorado 303-360-5151
Our Garage is a quality, full-service auto repair Aurora, Colorado. For over 20 years our ASE Certified Technicians have been taking great car of both import cars and domestic vehicles of the community.
We are an approved AAA Aurora Auto Repair Shop and recognized as an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Facility by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
Our technicians are trained and certified to perform the needed services on your import or domestic, light truck and sport utility vehicles. We also provide heavy engine and transmission.
If You Drive A Toyota, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Subaru, Infinity, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu Hyundai, or Kia, then you know they are great vehicles. They get great gas mileage and are known for their longevity and dependable service. We repair & service all Imports. If you drive a Chevy, Ford, Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler,Dodge, Hummer, Jeep or Mercury, then you know they are also,great vehicles. We repair & service all American/Domestic Cars.
Our Garage is conveniently located east the Lowry Development center at 586 Hanover Street. The Stapelton and Fitzsimmons redevelopment areas are also located nearby, making Our Garage an ideal auto repair Aurora for individuals that live and work in those areas. We offer a customer shuttle service which is able to drop you off or pick you up at your work or residence while your vehicle is in for service. For longer services, we offer special rental car rates through Enterprise Rental Cars.
Call us today at (303) 360-5151 to schedule an appointment!
Our Mission Statement
- To be the only logical choice for your Automotive Shop in Aurora
- To provide an environment where people want to come to work because they can grow both personally and professionally, share in the success of the company, and enhance their quality of life.
- To exceed customer expectations in service, quality, and value.
- To build mutually successful long-term partnerships founded on open communication, information and commitment with our suppliers.
- We will consider the needs of our community and the environment in our decisions.
- If we make a mistake, we will admit it, learn from it and carry on.
- We can’t just say it, we must do it.
- Always be happy, but never be satisfied!
Our Code of Ethics
- To perform high quality service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the Automotive Service Association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of the se are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
DON'T SEE YOUR BRAND HERE? CALL US AND ASK. WE WORK ON MOST ALL MAKES AND MODELS! IF WE DON'T, WE PROBABLY KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES!